What is Life Coaching?
What Is Life Coaching?
Life Coaching is motivational, positive and exciting. Life coaching allows you to look at where you are now in your life and where you would like to be. Life coaching provides you with all the support and direction you need to get there. By becoming aware and taking ownership of your life, life coaching will help you realize your full potential and reach it.
Life coaching is by no means easy, in fact it requires a lot of hard work and commitment on your part. However you will not be on your own, your life coach will support you all the way, in order to help you make the right choices needed to create a balanced and fulfilling life. You, yourself already have all the answers to all of your challenges, desires and dreams; however people tend to have trouble finding these answers. A life coach is skilled in knowing the right questions to ask, in order to encourage you to find the right answer from within yourself. Life coaching is about: helping you make changes in your life and living your dream.
Who is life coaching for?
Here are some signs you would benefit from hiring a life coach:
- you’re not happy with your current life situation, but aren’t sure what to change (feeling stuck)
- you find it difficult to stay motivated and give up easily
- you have goals, but don’t quite know how to set them
- you succumb to procrastination
- you have something important in your life that you keep thinking about, but never take any action
- you feel that you want a neutral person accompany you during an important life transition
Who is life coaching NOT for?
Here are a few reasons life coaching might not be for you:
- if you have deep psychological problems or trauma (see a therapist for that)
- if you want to analyze your past (life coaching is future orientated and helps you get where you want to get)
- if you are not ready to work on changes and cannot be bothered to take action
What Is Youth Coaching?
Youth coaching is area of life coaching that focuses on young people. Its aim is to encourage personal development as well as provide an outlet for the stresses and worries young people face. Young people don’t always feel comfortable talking with their parents about their problems but are often happy to talk to another adult. If you are concerned about your child’s happiness and wellbeing a youth coach could be the ideal solution. A youth coach will offer impartial, non-judgmental, confidential support in a safe environment on any issue your child maybe concerned with. And as with life coaching in general it can help build confidence and raise self-esteem. Youth coaching is about: Helping you find your path and turning stumbling blocks into stepping stones